Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Busy Bee

I've been quiet...I've just been really busy lately so I had to slack on posting for a bit.

I'd also like to add that daylights saving time is a pain in the you-know-what.



You know, I really wish I had a flat panel monitor at work, but at least I can put stuff on top of it. Here we have Butters from South Park, (my fav SP character) an official Lineage II Coke can from Korea, and Heroclix piece of Lockjaw, who is the coolest superhero dog EVER.

Speaking of dogs...Houston, we have a problem.



Charlie the forum avatar dog is now apparently a movie critic, and he is NOT a fan of the movie Sean of the Dead. I'm still not sure how he got his hands on it, nor do I really understand why he did this. He's normally a good dog. You can also see what looks to be a somewhat cluttered living room. We have my sneakers, a PS3, a Wii, a Wii controller and a laptop case, amongst other things. The PC and my laptop are just out of sight ;)

Back to work. I'll post again soon.

No comments: