Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm currently getting over some type of bug - no pun intended. It's the kind that makes you want to sleep, sleep, sleep. Caffeine+Crickette=FTW!

Posted on Plaync.com: NCsoft Announces Fiscal Year 2007 Results

Now keep in mind this is how the company stands on a global scale. I was tickled to see Lineage I gain 4%, but I'm afraid most of those were not in the North American market. We're holding steady, though, we're defying all the odds!

More and more people are asking me about Aion, but I'm being completely honest when I say that I have no inside information. Sorry! I can't say a peep about it. I don't work on Aion, but it is really nice to see all the interest it is gaining.

There is an official Aion site: Aion and I recommend checking it out. It's a complete teaser, but you can sign up for future news and information.

From what I understand it is pronounced "I-ON'. The A throws me off, too.

Dungeon Runnahs!

It was long overdue: an official DR fansite kit is being created. We'll hopefully have it out within a couple weeks or so *knocks on wood*. Everything has to be signed off and approved, but I can't wait to see the end results.

Well now it's back to work for me. I got a lot to catch up on!

2 comments:

David said...

No advice on Chill Bill in the earnings release? Pshaw!

Ripper McGee said...

Hope you feel better, Crickette!

Woot for the fansite kit!

~Ripper